Monday, September 26, 2011

On and on and on......


This past week has been a busy one at Kyandra. Finally we have some updates happening around the house...even if they are superficial ones.......

Will update you soon..just have to take some pics and keep on painting.....it just goes 'on and on and on'......(sorry Katrina)
So while you are waiting I thought I would share some of my inspirational pics..




 So in love with cloches...and I finally found some..


gorgeous soft colour palette.....


favourite pop of black....

all images via Pinterest

Have a lovely week.......

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images!! I really enjoyed this. Love love those bathrooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what utter gorgeousness, Kym. I, too, am in love with cloches and have bought my first. *Sigh*. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love images Kym, great inspiration! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha!!! My fav saying of course. Love that last picture with the big cozy sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kym
    All that painting will reap a great reward. Looking forward to the afters.
    Kind Regards
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pics Kym, really interesting rooms and beautifully styled. The last one is my fave, who wouldn't wanna daydream there. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what you have been up to, your inspiration pics are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.. thanks for taking the time...I appreciate each and every one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails