Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas decorating with Balsam Hills

Don't you just love Christmas with all the beautiful lights and decor that we now have available here in Australia.



I always love decorating the house for Christmas and each year brings with it a new choice of theme. This year I decided to go a bit more natural and add a touch of copper.

Recently I was contacted by the wonderful people at Balsam Hills to see if I would like to host  a review on my blog.  Normally this is not something I would do but  I do love a gorgeous wreath and I was not disappointed.






It is very life like and has a great quality.  It was just what I needed to hang above my recently purchased console table. I added a few birds to fit in with my theme. It lights up beautifully and looks great at night. I would highly recommend one.



In fact the quality is so good I'm considering purchasing one of their trees to update the old one.

You can visit them here ...they now have a sale on so don't miss out!

Wishing you all a safe and wonderful Christmas.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and natural little tableau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 pounds less than us.

    (And actually, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    TAP on this link to uncover if this brief test can help you release your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.. thanks for taking the time...I appreciate each and every one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails