Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A love of typography...

Like many bloggers I have a crazy fascination for all types of letters and numbers in home decorating.
There is so much inspiration out there.

I have posted about my love of typography in the past, but thought I would share a few snippets from around my home...



 my gorgeous sundae dishes from Robert Gordon Pottery...

my daughter purchased this industrial style letter (in the foreground) for me in Collins St, Melbourne.

love the addition and bingo cards found at an antique shop in Chapel St.......

and my favourite shopping bag...

my latest find are these gorgeous hooks from Bed Bath N Table....

and of course I have to include some maps and clocks.....

Hope you enjoyed having a sneak peek around my home.

Enjoy your week wherever you are!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your house is beautiful Kym and I love all the bits of typography you have throughout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kym
    Love all your bits and bobs. I too love the typography that's around at the moment
    Kind Regards
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.. thanks for taking the time...I appreciate each and every one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails