Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dining Room inspiration

Back to work today......but couldn't resist looking for some inspiration now I finally have some time to myself after doing all the mum stuff......love my girls but peace is good.......



These gorgeous pics are some dining room inspiration. Love the colours and chairs. Oh which one would you choose?


Love the chairs in the first pic or are they too modern?


Really not sure which way to go but new chairs are definitely on the list.


Love my dining table and hoping to paint it white... although hubby says "You're not painting that white" we will see...........


Love a touch of black too.....oh how do you decide?????






This gorgeous pic is from The Old Painted Cottage ...go over and have a look at that fabulous renovation........a true miracle worker....http://theoldpaintedcottage.blogspot.com/




let me know what you think.......decisions ,decisions??????????
Have a lovely day...

K

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kym, thank for stopping by and visiting my blog. I love your inspiration images, both dinig rooms are gorgeous. It is so hard to choose isn't it? If only I could redecorate every few weeks and try a new look each time! I am looking forward to reading more of your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a painted white table I'd go for something wood rather than fabric. My husband always says "you're not doing that" and I do it anyway. And he like it when he sees it! Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kym! My hubby is a teacher too. I can understand some trepidation with painting your furniture. I think that if you're undecided between white and black it's always better to go black first. Once something is white it's hard to distress without looking a little 'wrong'. Of course, if you're set on white, then don't even hesitate, go white straight out and you'll never regret it! I personally love the combo of an antique/vintage table with slightly more contemporary chairs. I have lots of different colour tones in my home (mostly timbers, blacks and whites) which all harmonise well together because they don't have to compete. I'd love to help you out further. If you have any more specific design and/or decoration questions, please feel free to send me any pics you have of your rooms. I'm more than happy to assist for no charge. Kristine :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.. thanks for taking the time...I appreciate each and every one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails