Friday, April 9, 2010

First post ever



First post ever....WOW.......thought I would show you what the house looked like before.


Nice but tooooooooooooooo country.




I needed to de clutter.....so I sold lots on e-bay.
This is the beginning yay!
Thanks to all at the gorgeous blogs I follow. You are truly inspirational.
K

.



























































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.. thanks for taking the time...I appreciate each and every one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails