Today I woke up to a lovely suprise.
The gorgeous Mara from Home Shabby Home decided to pass on the Happy 101 blog award to me!
I must say I was just a
little hugely excited.. as this is my first award.
Mara is such a gorgeous lady and lives in Padova, Italy. Her blog is also relatively new..but wow..it is amazing.
I am still in awe that lovely ladies from all around the world can come together and blog about things they love. So please go and visit Mara..she would love to hear from you....the markets in Italy are amazing!
So now I have to list ten things that make me happy :)
Here they are:
1.My gorgeous family......hubby and two teenage daughters
2. Sifting through second hand stores for a bargain find
3.Spending the afternoon lunching with my lovely girlfriends
4. The smell of freshly ground coffee
5. Watching my beautiful puppy while he sleeps in my lap
6. Visiting craft markets
7.Watching my eldest daughter grow into an independent young women
8. Seeing my youngest daughters face when she scores a goal in soccer
9. The smell of beautiful perfume
10. Having the priviledge of sharing thoughts, ideas and laughter with lovely blog ladies from all over the world
Now I have the chance to pass this on to some other lovely ladies.
Ness at McCarthy Designs
Rachael at A Room for Everyone
Karyn at Hope Island Home and Living
Sandy at Sandy's Place
The Moerks at Lets Go Moerkabout
Kirsten at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Kerri at Driftwood Interiors
Thank you ladies you have all been so welcoming....
also a special mention to Tina at Rubies Place
and Kristine at The Painted Hive
for all your support.....I don't think I can pass the award to you because someone else has!!!!!
Please go and visit these lovely ladies...they have beautiful blogs and truly are amazing.
Enjoy your Mothers Day