Thursday, July 28, 2011

Empty frames

I really love the way some people are using empty picture frames in their room decor.



Eldest daughter has been experimenting with a mixture of black and white frames on her charcoal wall. They look wonderful. Some are empty and some have photos of her friends and family. It is a work in progress with a few more frames needed to complete the wall.



I found these images to inspire....

 

 Love this idea.....



 Not to sure about the colour of these frames though...



 Yummy detail...





Really adore the large frame over the vintage map......











Thanks for stopping by.......

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kym!
    I love this look too, I had a play around with some empty frames a few weeks ago, but it wasn't working on my wall for some reason, so I replaced them with a mirror. Sweet! Anyhow, it would be great to get a sneaky peek at your daughter's frame wall when it's all done :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always keep an eye out for frames when I go to op or tip shops, but have never found any treasures. I like the look of these groupings and the colour of the last one.
    Hope you are feeling a bit better. Your parcel should arrive in a day or so.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration Ky, I have a couple of big old frames that are sitting in my garage...
    Great ideas... I like the one with the old photos.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look great don't they. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the second solution
    Have a nice day
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pics Kym! I have just painted my chalkboard wall and I would love to find some pretty frames to paint black and hang on the wall! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. kym, so lovely, i really love the lamp in the first image too!! lovely!!
    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love that first pic! x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures Kym, I wish I could style like that! Rachaelx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your frame inspirations, the second pic is my fave and a very creative idea...wasn't it great to see Katrina and Aimie win the reveal on Sunday night....good for them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.. thanks for taking the time...I appreciate each and every one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails