Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The story of one bedroom....

We have lived in our home for a number of years and I have been known to change things up every now and then...

it is not until I looked back at pictures that I had taken that I realized just how much things have changed!

Recently I've fallen in love with the West Elm and Pottery Barn style since it is fairly new here in Australia. I love the eclectic mix of old and new.

Some recent purchases from West Elm  and my favorite bedding supplier Aura led to my latest bedroom decor...



I had a little giggle when I saw this and realized how my taste had changed.



with this look somewhere in between.....


Same bed...same room....many different ways!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Loving your current style & WOW your room has changed dramatically. Its fun to look back on old photo's like that!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.. thanks for taking the time...I appreciate each and every one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails