Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The story of one bedroom....

We have lived in our home for a number of years and I have been known to change things up every now and then...

it is not until I looked back at pictures that I had taken that I realized just how much things have changed!

Recently I've fallen in love with the West Elm and Pottery Barn style since it is fairly new here in Australia. I love the eclectic mix of old and new.

Some recent purchases from West Elm  and my favorite bedding supplier Aura led to my latest bedroom decor...



I had a little giggle when I saw this and realized how my taste had changed.



with this look somewhere in between.....


Same bed...same room....many different ways!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Loving your current style & WOW your room has changed dramatically. Its fun to look back on old photo's like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attraction for you deep inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, adore and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this powerful instinct is so important to having the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly notice him expose his mind and soul to you in a way he's never experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.. thanks for taking the time...I appreciate each and every one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails